How to choose a facilitator
Professionals who have been trained and accredited to use the PREPARE/ENRICH materials in Australia are called Facilitators.
Before choosing a PREPARE/ENRICH facilitator, you should feel comfortable with their answers to the following questions:
- What training and experience do you have working with couples?
- How many feedback sessions do you typically recommend?
- How much do you charge for taking the couple assessment and receiving feedback?
- What expectations do you have of the couples?
- Do you work from a specific faith tradition?