PREPARE/ENRICH is a great tool to add to your relationship enrichment groups. Whether your group follows what is outlined in the PREPARE/ENRICH Group Program Instructor’s Guide or your own curriculum, a personalized assessment gets couples interested and engaged in the topics that will be addressed.
Couples pay attention when content applies to them, which may be one of the reasons that assessment has been shown to increase the impact of relationship programs by 30%.
- Choose a leader or team leaders to facilitate your group (marriage ministry leaders or marriage mentor couples often lead these groups).
- Decide whether you would like your group to meet weekly or presented as a half-day, day or weekend intensive.
- If meeting weekly, how many sessions will you have? If presenting the program as an intensive, how many hours will you devote to the program?
- Based on the number of sessions/hours determine which lessons will be covered. The PREPARE/ENRICH Group Program’s Instructor’s Guide outlines 10 sessions including an introduction and wrap-up session. Each session can be covered in an hour.
- Set a date for the group’s initial meeting. At this meeting, you may choose to have couples weigh in on meeting dates, times and topics they would find most interesting or helpful.
- Let couples know about the group. Post flyers around your place of worship/community, newsletters, the web including social media sites.
For information on using PREPARE/ENRICH in small groups, marriage mentor programs, or our specialised versions (Adoption/Foster Care, Parenting), visit our website or contact the PREPARE/ENRICH Office.
The Group Edition of PREPARE/ENRICH is designed to bring couples of various relationship stages together in one group can lead to a dynamic experience for all. For example, engaged couples may benefit from the realism and interpersonal learning that happens when they witness how other couples cope with life’s stressors, honour their commitment, grow, heal and express themselves. Engaged and dating couples re-energise those around them with their hope and optimism.
Group edition reports are now available for all completed couples. To upgrade your account to include the PREPARE/ENRICH Group Program materials and third report for couples, ORDER HERE or email us at email@example.com. The one-time fee of $50* upgrades your PREPARE/ENRICH account, giving you online access to the Instructor's Guide (PDF), and the new Couple's Report - Group Edition, and the Instructor's PowerPoint. When offering PREPARE/ENRICH in a group format, you will use these resources to encourage discussion and effectively structure the feedback for a group setting.
* The Group Edition is not included in the new Facilitator Training package.
#PREPARE/ENRICH is a customised online assessment tool that identifies each couples unique strength and growth areas. Based on their assessment results, a facilitator provides feedback sessions, helping couples to discuss and understand their results while teaching them proven relationship skills.
For more information on PREPARE/ENRICH or to simply set up a couple on the tool, please contact: www.prepare-enrich.com.au or call today (02) 9520 4049 #prepareenrich