Recently, PREPARE/ENRICH was reviewed in the Twentieth Edition of the Mental Measurements Yearbook (2017), which is the most widely acclaimed reference series in education and psychology, designed to assist professionals in selecting and using standardised assessments.
PREPARE/ENRICH continues to provide one of the most reliable and insightful relationship assessment tools, scientifically validated for over 35 years and well regarded by professionals.
The feedback was exceptional and we are very proud to be delivering an outstanding assessment tool:
- "PREPARE/ENRICH is psychometrically sound with a proven history of performing well in helping couples to identify areas of growth and areas of challenge."
- "The assessment and feedback report can be easily and effectively used by facilitators.”
- “The assessment is extremely comprehensive in scope and can be crafted to meet the needs and conditions of individual couples.”
- “Overall, PREPARE/ENRICH is an excellent tool with substantial evidence supporting its reliability and validity of its scores and their uses. It can be used effectively to improve couple relationships.”
At PREPARE/ENRICH, we understand the positive impact that marriage has on individuals, children, families, and communities—physically, socially, emotionally, and economically.
We understand the need for valid, effective, and accessible tools that help clergy, counselors, and communities provide the support needed to make marriages last a lifetime. We understand that it can be hard to know whether you are using the right tools, in a growing field of options.
We appreciate your support and look forward to continually improving all areas of what we do and impacting positively on couple relationships.
- Twentieth Edition of the Mental Measurements Yearbook (2017), http://buros.org/tests-reviewed-twentieth-mental-measurements-yearbook
#PREPARE/ENRICH is a customised online assessment tool that identifies each couples unique strength and growth areas. Based on their assessment results, a facilitator provides feedback sessions, helping couples to discuss and understand their results while teaching them proven relationship skills.