When you put effort towards something, it can be helpful to foresee outcomes and articulating outcomes now and being mindful of them along the way will help guide you and your partner to find success through this journey.
Reflect on the outcomes you’ve set for your relationship and consider how you each will contribute. Revisit your list regularly and assess where progress was made.
Some ideas to reflect on:
- Meet regularly to review progress;
- Reset the goals if needed as things may have changed or impacted on progress;
- Reflect of your relationship’s strength and growth areas and be realistic about areas you need to work on;
- Celebrate your successes;
- Keep communicating and developing goals!
This is a life long process. You'll get better at it over time and the rewards will come. Good luck.
Source: DISCUSSION GUIDE FOR COUPLES, PREPARE/ENRICH 2017.
#PREPARE/ENRICH is a customised online assessment tool that identifies each couples unique strength and growth areas. Based on their assessment results, a facilitator provides feedback sessions, helping couples to discuss and understand their results while teaching them proven relationship skills.
For more information on PREPARE/ENRICH or to simply set up a couple on the tool, please contact: www.prepare-enrich.com.au or call today (02) 9520 4049 #prepareenrich #strongerrelationships